Minority American Authors Project.
OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH. WHAT A DULL AND POINTLESS LIFE IT WOULD BE IF EVERYONE WAS THE SAME.
Hello, and welcome to your American Authors Midterm Project! Over the next month, you will be using this website as a home-base to do research on an American author whose life and work reflects the beautiful diversity that this country was built upon. Your final project will be a culmination of knowledge about your author in the form of either a presentation or an essay. I can't wait to see your work!
- TASKS: daily assignments & homework relating to the project
- VOCABULARY: list of relevant vocabulary & accompanying assignment
- EVALUATION: complete instructions, point break downs, & rubric for the final project
- CONCLUSION: resources if you are interested after completing the project
- TEACHER: information for educators
Left: Photo of Maya Angelou